cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from ACS 4.9.3 to 4.11.0
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:17:48 GMT
Some of the upgrade and minor issues have been fixed and will make their way into 4.11.1.0.
You're welcome to upgrade and share your feedback, but bear in mind due to some changes a
new/updated systemvmtemplate need to be issued for 4.11.1.0 (it will be compatible for both
4.11.0.0 and 4.11.1.0 releases, but 4.11.0.0 users will have to register that new template).

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Andrei Mikhailovsky <andrei@arhont.com.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 11:00:34 PM
To: users
Subject: Upgrade from ACS 4.9.3 to 4.11.0

Hello,

My current infrastructure is ACS 4.9.3 with KVM based on Ubuntu 16.04 servers for the KVM
hosts and the management server.

I am planning to perform an upgrade from ACS 4.9.3 to 4.11.0 and was wondering if anyone had
any issues during the upgrades? Anything to watch out for?

I have previously seen issues with upgrading to 4.10, which required some manual db updates
from what I recall. Has this issue been fixed in the 4.11 upgrade process?

thanks

Andrei

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com