cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From James McClune <jmccl...@mcclunetechnologies.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack & Ceph event, London, April 19
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:39:44 GMT
Hi Steve,

Is there any chance the CloudStack & Ceph event will be live streamed?

I would love to tune in!

Thanks,
James

Steve Roles <steve.roles@shapeblue.com> wrote:

>Hi there!
>
>The next CloudStack European User Group is an all-day event, and is being co-hosted with
Ceph. The morning will be a combined track, with talks relevant to both communities, and after
lunch we will have 2 tracks, exclusively devoted to CloudStack or Ceph talks. After the talks,
we will all come together for closing comments, and then on to a local hostelry to continue
the conversation over a drink or 2!

Registration is open: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-ceph-day-tickets-42670526694