cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming Mike as the new Apache CloudStack VP
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:03:27 GMT
Thanks for the hard work Wido and welcome + congratulations Mike!

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 26/03/2018, 15:11, "Wido den Hollander" <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:

    Hi all,

    It's been a great pleasure working with the CloudStack project as the
    ACS VP over the past year.

    A big thank you from my side for everybody involved with the project in
    the last year.

    Hereby I would like to announce that Mike Tutkowski has been elected to
    replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.

    Mike has a long history with the project and I am are happy welcome him
    as the new VP for CloudStack.

    Welcome Mike!

    Thanks,

    Wido