cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Building saml plugin
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:05:13 GMT
Pallavi,

I think the build system works okay we've not seen any build failures on recent 4.11 and master
branch. Which branch are you using? If this is closed-source ACP, we may not be able to help
you, however, keep exploring (such as put breakpoints) on the code you see in the stack trace
and see what may be causing those failures.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Pallavi Dumbre <pallavi_dumbre@accelerite.com>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 2:19:31 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: FW: Building saml plugin

Hi All,

I have followed steps in given following FS for building cloudstack with saml support but
getting errors during jetty startup
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SAML+2.0+Plugin

Errors:
2018-02-26 17:25:12.656:WARN:oejw.WebAppContext:main: Failed startup of context o.e.j.m.p.JettyWebAppContext@21f9c6ea{/client,file:/home/user/acp/Accelerite-CloudPlatform/client/target/classes/META-INF/webapp/,STARTING}{file:/home/user/acp/Accelerite-CloudPlatform/client/target/classes/META-INF/webapp/}<mailto:o.e.j.m.p.JettyWebAppContext@21f9c6ea%7b/client,file:/home/user/acp/Accelerite-CloudPlatform/client/target/classes/META-INF/webapp/,STARTING%7d%7bfile:/home/user/acp/Accelerite-CloudPlatform/client/target/classes/META-INF/webapp/%7d>
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.cloudstack.utils.security.CertUtils.pemToPrivateKey(CertUtils.java:130)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.saml.SAML2AuthManagerImpl.initSP(SAML2AuthManagerImpl.java:172)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.saml.SAML2AuthManagerImpl.setup(SAML2AuthManagerImpl.java:378)
        at org.apache.cloudstack.saml.SAML2AuthManagerImpl.start(SAML2AuthManagerImpl.java:129)

Also checked keystore database entry in cloud db and seems to be fine. Please let me know
if anyone has idea related to same.

Thanks,
Pallavi
DISCLAIMER