cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Bouige <n.bou...@dimsi.fr>
Subject RE: host KVM unable to find cloudbr0
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:06:53 GMT
Hello Dag and Andrija,

Thanks for your answer,

@Andrija, we are using advanced zone and yes, we have specified the traffics label and the
agent on the host has retrieved the informations.

@Dag, its the documentation i followed, just, instead of bond i used team NIC.

Best regards,

N.B

________________________________
De : Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>
Envoyé : lundi 5 février 2018 20:01:17
À : users@cloudstack.apache.org
Objet : Re: host KVM unable to find cloudbr0

Hi Nicolas,

Take a look at the following blog article – it’s a couple of years old but should still
be valid:

http://www.shapeblue.com/networking-kvm-for-cloudstack/

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 05/02/2018, 18:51, "Andrija Panic" <andrija.panic@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Nicolas,

    what does your zone networking look like ?
    For every network you setup in the Zone (are you using advanced zones, vlan
    isolation method ???) you need to specify "KVM traffic label" - this
    actually tells ACS what parent interface to look for...

    Cheers

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

    --