cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ernie Janse van Rensburg <ernie.jvrensb...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack-management fails to start after upgrade 4.10 -> 4.11
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:15:28 GMT
engine/schema/resources/META-INF/db/schema-41000to41100.sql:

________________________________
From: Jevgeni Zolotarjov <j.zolotarjov@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:59:27 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: cloudstack-management fails to start after upgrade 4.10 -> 4.11

I dropped the column. But then another error like this appeared

Please advise, where are the DB update script located? so I can manually
inspect that.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Ernie Janse van Rensburg <
ernie.jvrensburg@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi Jevgeni
>
>
> It looks like there was a database error during the upgrade process.
>
>
> A SQL script that is trying to add a column 'for_vpc' to the TABLE
> 'cloud.network_offerings' but the column already exists, for some reason,
> so it fails because mysql does not allow 2 columns with the same name in
> the same table.
>
>
> The column might have already existed from a previous upgrade or from
> running the 4.11 upgrade more than once, and perhaps the SQL script is not
> idempotent.
>
>
> I suggest to manually drop the column on the table and run the 4.11
> upgrade process again.
>
>
> Regards
>
>
> Ernie
>
> ________________________________
> From: Jevgeni Zolotarjov <j.zolotarjov@gmail.com>
> Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:10:59 AM
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: cloudstack-management fails to start after upgrade 4.10 -> 4.11
>
> cloudstack-management fails to start after upgrade from 4.10 to 4.11
>
> management-server.log:
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,842 DEBUG [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null)
> (logid:) Running upgrade Upgrade41000to41100 to upgrade from
> 4.10.0.0-4.11.0.0 to 4.11.0.0
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- distributed with this work for additional information
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> --
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> --   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> --
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- specific language governing permissions and limitations
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- under the License.
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> --;
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- Schema upgrade from 4.10.0.0 to 4.11.0.0
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> --;
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> -- Add For VPC flag
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,846 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> ALTER TABLE cloud.network_offerings ADD COLUMN for_vpc INT(1) NOT NULL
> DEFAULT 0
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,847 ERROR [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> Error executing: ALTER TABLE cloud.network_offerings ADD COLUMN for_vpc
> INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,848 ERROR [c.c.u.d.ScriptRunner] (main:null) (logid:)
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Duplicate
> column
> name 'for_vpc'
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,849 ERROR [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null)
> (logid:) Unable to execute upgrade script
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Duplicate
> column
> name 'for_vpc'
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.ScriptRunner.runScript(
> ScriptRunner.java:185)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.ScriptRunner.runScript(ScriptRunner.java:87)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.runScript(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:459)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:557)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.check(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:641)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.
> checkIntegrity(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.start(
> CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:55)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.doStart(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:183)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.access$200(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:52)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor$
> LifecycleGroup.start(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:358)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.startBeans(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:159)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.onRefresh(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:123)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.
> finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:884)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
> AbstractApplicationContext.java:552)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> loadContext(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:145)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.
> DefaultModuleDefinitionSet$2.with(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> loadContexts(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:117)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> load(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:79)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.ModuleBasedContextFactory.
> loadModules(ModuleBasedContextFactory.java:37)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.init(
> CloudStackSpringContext.java:71)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>
> (CloudStackSpringContext.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>
> (CloudStackSpringContext.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListene
> r.contextInitialized(CloudStackContextLoaderListener.java:52)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(
> ContextHandler.java:890)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(
> ServletContextHandler.java:532)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.
> startContext(ContextHandler.java:853)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(
> ServletContextHandler.java:344)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(
> WebAppContext.java:1515)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(
> WebAppContext.java:1477)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.
> doStart(ContextHandler.java:785)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(
> ServletContextHandler.java:261)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:545)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:107)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.
> doStart(GzipHandler.java:273)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:115)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:418)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:107)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:385)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.ServerDaemon.start(ServerDaemon.java:200)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 62)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(
> DaemonLoader.java:241)
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,851 ERROR [c.c.u.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:null)
> (logid:) Unable to upgrade the database
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to execute upgrade
> script
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.runScript(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:465)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:557)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.check(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:641)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.
> checkIntegrity(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.start(
> CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:55)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.doStart(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:183)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.access$200(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:52)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor$
> LifecycleGroup.start(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:358)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.startBeans(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:159)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.onRefresh(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:123)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.
> finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:884)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
> AbstractApplicationContext.java:552)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> loadContext(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:145)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.
> DefaultModuleDefinitionSet$2.with(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> loadContexts(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:117)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> load(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:79)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.ModuleBasedContextFactory.
> loadModules(ModuleBasedContextFactory.java:37)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.init(
> CloudStackSpringContext.java:71)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>
> (CloudStackSpringContext.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>
> (CloudStackSpringContext.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListene
> r.contextInitialized(CloudStackContextLoaderListener.java:52)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(
> ContextHandler.java:890)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(
> ServletContextHandler.java:532)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.
> startContext(ContextHandler.java:853)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(
> ServletContextHandler.java:344)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(
> WebAppContext.java:1515)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(
> WebAppContext.java:1477)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.
> doStart(ContextHandler.java:785)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(
> ServletContextHandler.java:261)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:545)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:107)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.
> doStart(GzipHandler.java:273)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:115)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:418)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:107)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:385)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.ServerDaemon.start(ServerDaemon.java:200)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 62)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(
> DaemonLoader.java:241)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
> Duplicate column name 'for_vpc'
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.ScriptRunner.runScript(
> ScriptRunner.java:185)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.ScriptRunner.runScript(ScriptRunner.java:87)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.runScript(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:459)
>         ... 54 more
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,853 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.T.Transaction] (main:null) (logid:)
> Rolling back the transaction: Time = 10 Name =  Upgrade; called by
> -TransactionLegacy.rollback:889-TransactionLegacy.removeUpTo:832-
> TransactionLegacy.close:656-DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade:572-
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.check:641-CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.
> checkIntegrity:65-CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.start:55-
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.doStart:183-DefaultLifecycleProcessor.
> access$200:52-DefaultLifecycleProcessor$LifecycleGroup.start:358-
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.startBeans:159-DefaultLifecycleProcessor.
> onRefresh:123
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,854 WARN  [o.a.c.s.m.c.ResourceApplicationContext]
> (main:null) (logid:) Exception encountered during context initialization -
> cancelling refresh attempt:
> org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start
> bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to upgrade the
> database
> 2018-02-09 07:49:50,855 WARN  [o.e.j.w.WebAppContext] (main:null) (logid:)
> Failed startup of context o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@49c43f4e
> {/client,file:///usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapp/,
> UNAVAILABLE}{/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapp}
> org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start
> bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to upgrade the
> database
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.doStart(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:186)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.access$200(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:52)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor$
> LifecycleGroup.start(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:358)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.startBeans(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:159)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.onRefresh(
> DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:123)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.
> finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:884)
>         at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
> AbstractApplicationContext.java:552)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> loadContext(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:145)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.
> DefaultModuleDefinitionSet$2.with(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> loadContexts(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:117)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.
> load(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:79)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.ModuleBasedContextFactory.
> loadModules(ModuleBasedContextFactory.java:37)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.init(
> CloudStackSpringContext.java:71)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>
> (CloudStackSpringContext.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>
> (CloudStackSpringContext.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListene
> r.contextInitialized(CloudStackContextLoaderListener.java:52)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(
> ContextHandler.java:890)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(
> ServletContextHandler.java:532)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.
> startContext(ContextHandler.java:853)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(
> ServletContextHandler.java:344)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(
> WebAppContext.java:1515)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(
> WebAppContext.java:1477)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.
> doStart(ContextHandler.java:785)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(
> ServletContextHandler.java:261)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:545)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:107)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.gzip.GzipHandler.
> doStart(GzipHandler.java:273)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:115)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:133)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:418)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.
> doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:107)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.
> doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:385)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.
> start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.ServerDaemon.start(ServerDaemon.java:200)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 62)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(
> DaemonLoader.java:241)
> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
> upgrade the database
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:570)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.check(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:641)
>         at
> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.
> checkIntegrity(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:65)
>         ... 51 more
> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
> execute upgrade script
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.runScript(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:465)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:557)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.check(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:641)
>         ... 52 more
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
> Duplicate column name 'for_vpc'
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.ScriptRunner.runScript(
> ScriptRunner.java:185)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.ScriptRunner.runScript(ScriptRunner.java:87)
>         at
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.runScript(
> DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:459)
>         ... 54 more
>
>
>
>
> Please help!
>
> ernie.jvrensburg@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>
> ,
> @shapeblue
>
>
>
>

ernie.jvrensburg@shapeblue.comĀ 
www.shapeblue.com
,   
@shapeblue
  
 

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message