cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: KVM with shared storage
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 21:26:04 GMT
FYI, we eventually went with SolidFire.

ACS integration development support from Mike T. and the actual support on
the hardware product is just astonishing... (vs. all other shitty support
and quality of other vendors solutions I have experienced so far in my
work), so I simply have to share my delight that this kind of Vendor
(support) still exist somewhere...