cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: downloading iso to secondary storage
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:46:08 GMT
Hi Swastik,

last issue (enter = reboot) = you are using Firefox ? there is some combo
cobination, where you will very easily restart VR (into unusable state), so
don't use firefox (or make sure to understand what happens, but effectively
something will put focus on the ctrl + alt +del BUTTON and once you hit
enter, miracle happens :) )

I can't help for the original issue, normally there should be percentage of
download, later it moves into "installig template" state afaik, and that
can last for few (tens) of seconds.
What ACS version are you using, can you try "normal" ISO from other sources
?
HTTPS links are not supported for now.

Cheers

--