cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jagdish Patil <jagdishpatil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with downloading iso from URL
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 09:07:37 GMT
Hey Swastik Mittal,

If your network requires proxy then you will need to login to both SSVM
i.e. *Console Proxy VM, *as well *Storage Proxy VM *using command: *ssh -i
/var/cloudstack/management/.ssh/id_rsa  -p 3922 root@<Private Ip address of
SSVM>*, then if your network has a proxy server then follow this link in *both
SSVM's
LINK: https://nazimkuet.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/how-to-setup-network-on-centos-7-and-configuring-web-proxy/
<https://nazimkuet.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/how-to-setup-network-on-centos-7-and-configuring-web-proxy/>
*and
if your network only requires authentication then you will need to download
the .deb file of lynx or Elinks with dependencies and then you will need to
copy those RPM's in both SSVM's using command *scp
root@<ip-address-of-source-machine>:<absolute-path-of-lynx-or-elinks-rpm->
<path-where-you-want-to-copy-lynx/elinks-rpm's> *and after copying those
rpm's you can install them using command: *dpkg -i <path-to-deb>. *Then in
a terminal, you can give credentials using command: *lynx google.com
<http://google.com/>*