cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Swastik Mittal <mittal.swas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iso not downloading from local path
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 03:53:43 GMT
Hey Dag,

On running ssvm-check I got :

root@s-1-VM:/usr/local/cloud/systemvm# ./ssvm-check.sh
First DNS server is  8.8.8.8
PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8): 48 data bytes
--- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
WARNING: cannot ping DNS server
route follows
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
0.0.0.0           10.1.0.2        0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0
eth2
8.8.8.8           10.1.0.2        255.255.255.255 UGH   0      0        0
eth1
10.1.0.0          0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0
eth1
10.1.0.0          0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0
eth2
169.254.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.0.0     U     0      0        0 eth0
192.168.1.1     10.1.0.2        255.255.255.255 UGH   0      0        0 eth1
Good: DNS resolves download.cloud.com
nfs is currently mounted
Mount point is /mnt/SecStorage/15b578c2-972f-3178-ac74-acc61e05ec25
Good: Can write to mount point
Management server is 10.1.0.77. Checking connectivity.
Good: Can connect to management server port 8250
Good: Java process is running
Tests Complete. Look for ERROR or WARNING above.
root@s-1-VM:/usr/local/cloud/systemvm#

It doesn't show any connection to secondary storage though. I has
connection to management server and my secondary storage currently is on
the same server.