cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Swen - swen.io" ...@swen.io>
Subject AW: AW: KVM with shared storage
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:15:24 GMT
I heard some rumors about Cloudstack is on the roadmap of ScaleIO. We, as the community, need
to make some buzz and create some business cases.

@Lucian: Thank you very much for your mail.

@Andrija: Thank you very much, too!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,

Swen

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.panic@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Februar 2018 22:26
An: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: S. Brüseke, proIO GmbH <s.brueseke@proio.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: KVM with shared storage

FYI, we eventually went with SolidFire.

ACS integration development support from Mike T. and the actual support on the hardware product
is just astonishing... (vs. all other shitty support and quality of other vendors solutions
I have experienced so far in my work), so I simply have to share my delight that this kind
of Vendor
(support) still exist somewhere...