cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Nadeau <the.jfnad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] EOL for supported OSes & Hypervisors
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 21:40:26 GMT
+1 On the versions of ACS in the matrix.   I.e. it sounds like today most
production setup runs 4.9 or before and until 4.11 is GA and stabilizes it
sounds like 4.9 is the only good option for a go live today.  Knowing how
long 4.9 would be supported is key.

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com