cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to XenServer 7.x
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 10:11:31 GMT
But, this would not cause the exception. The exception that Pierre reported
is only cause if we have SRs named "XenServer Tools" explicitly.
Take a look at the piece of code:

>            Set<SR> srs = SR.getByNameLabel(conn, "XenServer Tools");
>             if (srs.size() != 1) {
>                 throw new CloudRuntimeException("There are " + srs.size()
> + " SRs with name XenServer Tools");
>             }

If there was an SR called "XenServer Tools" and other called "Guest Tools",
the exception would not be thrown.

--
Rafael Weingärtner