cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka Gunasekara <asa...@nimbus.lk>
Subject Re: IP assignment
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 07:25:58 GMT
Hi Ben, thank you for the reply! I am sorry for the ambiguity of my
question, I am just trying to understand the network configuration and ip
assignment, where finding rather confusing! Hope below will answer to your
question.

Basically I am trying to integrate Cloudstack with vSphere (currently
running a POC where there are some issues related to networking) and the
offerings going to be as VPC and isolated networks using VLANs.

Best Regards

Asanka