cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Grégoire Lamodière <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>
Subject KVM storage cluster
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2018 14:08:32 GMT
Dear all,

Since Citrix changed deeply the free version of XenServer 7.3, I am in the process of Pocing
moving our Xen clusters to KVM on Centos 7
I decided to use HP blades connected to HP P2000 over mutipath SAS links.

The network part seems fine to me, not so far from what we used to do with Xen.
About the storage, I am a little but confused about the shared mountpoint storage option offerds
by CS.

What would be the good option, in terms of CS, to create a cluster fs using my SAS array ?
I read somewhere (a Dag SlideShare I think) that GFS2 is the only clustered FS supported by
CS. Is it still correct ?
Does it mean I have to create the GFS2 cluster, make identical mount conf on all host, and
use it on CS as NFS ?
I do not have to add the storage to KVM prior CS zone creation ?

Thanks a lot for any help / information.

---
Grégoire Lamodière
T/ + 33 6 76 27 03 31
F/ + 33 1 75 43 89 71