cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org>
Subject Call for participation: Issue triaging and PR review/testing
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 14:24:49 GMT
All,

Given we've about a month left until 4.11/LTS freeze date of 8th Jan 2018
[1], I would like to call our community for active participation.

Given a huge pile of open issues, please share on this thread a 'brief'
list of top bugs/issues that you would want to see fixed and are applicable
to master branch, especially critical/blocker issues and regressions. I
would especially like to engage with the users of the community towards
this effort. I'll start weekly reporting of open issues by end of next week.

Developers - feel free to comment tagging Daan (@DaanHoogland), Paul
(@PaulAngus) and me (@rhtyd) in your pull requests if you're seeking review
and testing (and merging) of your PR. I hope to work with you all with my
committer/contributor hat on.

Finally, I look forward to all of your help and support towards the next
(LTS) release.

Thoughts, comments?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/mszlluye35acvn2j

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
http://rohityadav.cloud | @rhtyd

  __?.o/   Apache CloudStack
 (    )#     The best of CloudStack is yet to come!
(___(_)   https://cloudstack.apache.org