cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to add Storage Network after Zone Deployment
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:53:05 GMT
If your primary storage is direct attached in hosts, then the only storage
system affect would be the secondary. This would require SSVM
re-creation.It seems that you could indeed make the changes with everything
up and running without affecting your clients VMs. However, pay attention
to snapshots, templates and other operations that required the secondary
storage during the upgrade/configuration process.

Also, it goes without saying, it is always a good idea to first test the
procedure in a staging environment.

--
Rafael Weingärtner