cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka Gunasekara <asa...@nimbus.lk>
Subject Re: Reinstall VM
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:14:45 GMT
Hi Makrand, in the end that's what I did. This is fine when I am to do the
re-installation I can always go to the backend and do some thing and get it
working. But if a customer needs to do the same, where he/she do not have
access to backend. At least to change the boot order would be nice! or is
it the default behaviour to boot from removable media first? wich is
acceptable too!

Thanks and Regards

Asanka