cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to XenServer 7.x
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 19:18:48 GMT
VR creation was failing with error logs in cloudstack-management.log.  I
don't have logs details in hand, is this what you are looking for ?

I have not created a bug in Jira because it seams to be a  post upgrade
XenServer issue more than CloudStack at the moment, and is easy to resolve.

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_