cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: kvm/ceph volume snapshots cause other jobs to fail
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2017 20:00:26 GMT
Hi Rohit,

the issue that I am facing is with every single volume. I have only noticed it on 4.9.3.0
and I don't think it was present in the previous releases. At least I've not seen it before.

It would be challanging to downgrade a live environment at the moment. Perhaps I can later
upgrade to 4.10.x when the next point release is out. By the way, any ideal when the next
point release of 4.10 is going out?

Thanks

Andrei