cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Enabling local-storage for Guest VMs
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 11:47:40 GMT
Asanka,

As far as I remember you need to enable local storage for guest VMs when you first create
the zone.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue
 S: +44 20 3603 0540  | dag.sonstebo@shapeblue.com | http://www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@ShapeBlue <https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

On 02/11/2017, 20:30, "Asanka Gunasekara" <asanka@nimbus.lk> wrote:

    Hi All, when I go to

    Service offerings > Compute Offering > Add compute offering

    In the Add Computer Offering dialogue box, when I pull-down on the option
    "Storage type" it gives me two options.

    a) Shared
    b) Local

    Is this mean, by default local storage is enabled for Guest VMs?

    Thanks and Regards

    Asanka

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com