cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Enabling local-storage for Guest VMs
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 17:24:40 GMT
Thanks for the tip Sergey – does the unmanage/manage trick work for KVM and XS as well after
the db flip?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue
 S: +44 20 3603 0540  | dag.sonstebo@shapeblue.com | http://www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@ShapeBlue <https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

On 03/11/2017, 00:32, "Sergey Levitskiy" <serg38l@hotmail.com> wrote:

    You can update record in table data_center by flipping flag ‘is_local_storage_enabled’.
Then manage/unmanage ESX clusters in that zone that would be trigger discovery of local storage
pools.

    Thanks,
    Sergey