cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jay Hahn-Steichen <pesher.tehe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone try to run cloudstack on google cloud?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:29:33 GMT
Training.
Sandboxing.
Experimentation/POC

And if there is no usecase for it, someone better tell the vendors who
are supporting it!  Quite a few now -- google is not the first.  AWS
does it via a third party.  I have used skytap for training
purposes....  etc...

--jay hahn-steichen

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> Hi Jay,
>
> Can you elaborate why you would want to do this? Running a cloud IaaS platform nested
inside another public IaaS platform doesn’t really have a real world use case.