cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka Gunasekara <asa...@nimbus.lk>
Subject Re: Unable to access guest VM console from internet, behind irewall
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:21:39 GMT
Just some information, public ip of the proxy VM is 172.17.101.230, and the
browser is looking for this IP instade of actual nated ip. if I can map
this to a name I should be able to use that internally and externally how
can I go about doing this and is this a good idea?

Thanks and Best Regards

Asanka