cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka Gunasekara <asa...@nimbus.lk>
Subject Re: No pointer or key board
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:34:25 GMT
Hi Dag, thank you for replying, I noticed the same issue from backend
(vSphere) by installing vmware tools it went away. But coming to the point
where you can install vmware tools was bit of a nightmare. Both Suse and
windows 2012 was exhibiting the same problem contrary to  Centos.

Is there a way to get this working during installation

Best Regards

Asanka