cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject RE: Any way to cause CloudStack to use non-primary NIC
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 01:27:30 GMT
Hi, all. According to Paul, everything looks ok, but I still feel the
website content is lacking of the information. My belief that index should
clearly state:

Current LTS 4.9 | updated 2017.11.12 (4.9.3) | EOL=2018.X.Y
Previous LTS 4.X | updated 2017.04.01 (4.X.12) | EOL=2017.X.Y

Current 4.10 | updated 2017.11.20 (4.10.1) | EOL=2018.05.Y

The same is for download page. The reason is that some people don't need
new, they need very proven. Other need supported and third group needs
features.

E.g. Right now we updated our proxmox nodes to latest stable and found
windows 8 is no longer works as expected. Previous stable - ok. We rolled
back. I mean that it could be a good way for a lot of users to see and
realize what options they have. Even now, we still have 4.3 in production
and happy.

Right now, new person just downloads 4.10 and gets a lot of regressions and
unstable code. You might have seen last day e-mail threads. Even templates
created from snapshots are broken in 4.10 and it is critical/blocker bug.
The user can meet the situation, that after a months when ssvm is reloaded
all users lost tons of templates.

23 нояб. 2017 г. 12:05 ДП пользователь "Paul Angus" <