cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: Enabling local-storage for Guest VMs
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 11:59:29 GMT
Hi, Asanka. Service offering of type local doesn't mean you can deploy the
vm instance if zone doesn't support local storage capability.

Dag is absolutely right about local storage. You have to enable it during
zone deployment procedure. It leads that ACS begins to display all
/var/lib/libvirt dirs for every compute node as local storage in
infrastructure storage area. Only they fit for local offering deployments.
Also, you can specify if system vms are deployed in local storage (which is
meaningful if you would like to purge shared storage at all).

2 нояб. 2017 г. 18:48 пользователь "Dag Sonstebo" <