cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: KVM Migration storage slowly
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:35:35 GMT
Rubens,

Also, you mention MBs (MegaBytes per second) and then reference 10GB in regards to network
speed (which is really 10Gb, 10 Gigabits per second). 300MBs is about 2.4Gbs.
What type of primary storage are you using?

- Si
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/15330>

________________________________
From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 8:30 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: KVM Migration storage slowly

Hey Rubens,
This goes without saying, so excuse me if you have already checked these
parameters... did you check the network parameters? I think there is one or
two that are used to control this kind of operation.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Rubens Malheiro <rubens.malheiro@gmail.com

--
Rafael Weingärtner