cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Subject Multi Hypervisor Zone/Pod
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 18:21:16 GMT
I have a probably stupid question. If I have a single zone, single pod infrastructure that
has two clusters, one that's XenServer and one that's VMware, I assume I will need to download
both systemVM templates correct? ACS will know which template for which? And also I assume
that a user could have a machine in each cluster and still be in the same "LAN" or not?

I have not used ACS with heterogeneous clusters in the same POD.. Thank you for the help.

Regards,
Marty Godsey
Principal Engineer
nSource Solutions, LLC