cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <serg...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling local-storage for Guest VMs
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 17:05:29 GMT
Try unmanage your vmware cluster and make it Managed again. Restarting ACS will also do the
trick.

On 11/6/17, 5:35 AM, "Asanka Gunasekara" <asanka@nimbus.lk> wrote:

    Thank you Sergey, Though I change the record to 1, I don't see storage_pool
    getting updated, do I need to restart the cloudstack?

    MariaDB [cloud]> select id, is_local_storage_enabled from data_center;
    | id | is_local_storage_enabled |
    |  1 |                        1 |
    1 row in set (0.00 sec)

    MariaDB [cloud]>