cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Creating a CloudStack advance networking
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:24:30 GMT
Hi Luis,

Can you pease tell us what error do you get on your download.
Could you please describe the exact scenario you’re executing? Are you downloading an ISO
from ACS or you’ve registered ISO and the download fails?

First place to start looking is the management logs sitting at /var/log/cloudstack/management/

Thanks,
Bobby.

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

> On 9 Nov 2017, at 23:03, Luis <lmartinez073@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> I am i stalling a demo environment to test CS Advance networking but i am ha ing some
problems, i hace CS installed and configured with Advance Networking but is not able to download
iso. I am using CS 4.10 with XenServer with loca IPs because is for internal use and to learn.