cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <serg...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: VR starting problem
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:07:35 GMT
Try one of these:
https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/299938-error-when-disabling-ha-the-uuid-you-supplied-was-invalid/
http://blog.branix.net/cloudplatform/when-live-storage-migration-goes-wrong

On 11/7/17, 12:58 PM, "hello@powershield.ru" <hello@powershield.ru> wrote:

    All day we tested and have no idea where is a problem:)

    1. We can create template from stopped VM (after stopping VM, we can't
    start with the same error: Insufficient capacity)
    2. We can download and install ISO
    3. We can create new DATADISK and attach it to online VM's
    4. We can create new Disk Offering. Create new DATADISK and
    attach/detach from the VM's.

    We try'ed to search VDI, because some error's with the same VDI uuid:
    c.c.h.x.r.XenServerStorageProcessor] (DirectAgent-1:ctx-bea5904c)
    (logid:1f164ea4) Catch Exception com.xensource.xenapi.Types$UuidInvalid
    :VDI getByUuid for uuid: 5e2f645f-9e5d-45df-a268-dbe9c6c9eef9 failed due
    to The uuid you supplied was invalid.

    Where in database writed this uuid? We thinking, here could be a
    problem. We can not find any entries by this uuid in our storage.

    com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerStorageProcessor.getVDIbyUuid(XenServerStorageProcessor.java:743)
    Caused by: The uuid you supplied was invalid.

    Unsupported data object (VOLUME,
    org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.PrimaryDataStoreImpl@4ddd9112),
    no need to delete from object in store ref table
    com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource
    [StoragePool:6] is unreachable: Unable to create
    Vol[5128|vm=5101|ROOT]:com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
    Catch Exception com.xensource.xenapi.Types$UuidInvalid :VDI getByUuid
    for uuid: 5e2f645f-9e5d-45df-a268-dbe9c6c9eef9 failed due to The uuid
    you supplied was invalid.

    It's also writing, that storage is unreachable Resource [StoragePool:6]
    is unreachable: Unable to create

    But as i wrote, we can create new diskdata and so on on this storage
    without problem.

    https://pastebin.com/HLt40fK0