cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From he...@powershield.ru
Subject VR starting problem
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 11:14:21 GMT
Hello,

ACS: 4.8.0
XenServer 6.5SP1

We have got some problem with additional space for our client.

We are created new Disk Offering, then we tryed to attach for our
client, but got error: Unable to find suitable primary storage when
creating volume

We checked datadisk and we see, there is not hypervisor (should it be
showed? Now saying: None)

We tryed to create new instance, but also unlucky.

After it, we restarted VR and he can't start. He started and again goes
to offline. We tryed to check from XenCenter and got this reason:
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName.

We delete VR and now, we can not start it manually and he is not
starting automatically about 40min.