cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Konrad, Dennis" <Dennis.Kon...@kupper-computer.com>
Subject OVS+KVM | VirtualPrivateCloud NAT bug
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 11:10:02 GMT
Hi usergroup,

I just recently filed this ticket together with my colleague:

We're using OpenvSwitch with KVM to create VPCs.
There's a bug when adding a static NAT to a VPC in
order to allow the VMs to access public addresses.

We strongly suspect that this bug was introduced starting with version 4.7.
Is anyone out there knowing sth about this? It seems kinda unlikely
that nobody noticed something critical like this for multiple versions.

If someone could give us any advice on how to work around this issue or how
this can be fixed that would be great.

Kind regards,
Dennis Konrad
Junior Systemingenieur