cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help on Template and Storage issue
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:03:11 GMT
You just installed the management server or did you configure everything
else? Apache CloudStack (ACS) is not "just" an application that you
install; you need to check the requirements for the deployment design you
want, and then you need to configure them. By requirements I mean, storage,
networking and virtualization systems that need to be set up for ACS to
manage and create the cloud abstraction.

--
Rafael Weingärtner