cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Makrand <makrandsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VPC across multiple hypevisors
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:17:05 GMT
Hi,

Can you be a bit more descriptive as to what exactly you want to do?

Note:-
VPC is nothing but multi-tier network (A VPC acts as a container for
multiple isolated networks that can communicate with each other via its
virtual router.) So if you're having VMs running in multi-hypervisor setup,
as long as they are connected to same VR that can work. I haven't setup
anything like this. Just a guess on my part.

--
Makrand