cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Oracle VM 3.4 with ACS
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:19:15 GMT
Hi David,

Apologies – wrong wording on my part – Oracle VM is supported, but this hasn’t been
maintained in CloudStack for quite a few versions now. We did a brief test of it 6 months
back and found it will need some development work to get it back on track.

Hope this clarifies things.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

From: David Amorín <david.amorin@adderglobal.com>
Date: Monday, 30 October 2017 at 14:38
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re[2]: Oracle VM 3.4 with ACS

Thanks Dag for your quick response. Reading the official documention from https://cloudstack.apache.org,
i found out ACS supports Oracle VM

CloudStack currently supports the most popular hypervisors: VMware, KVM, Citrix XenServer,
Xen Cloud Platform (XCP), Oracle VM server and Microsoft Hyper-V.

Dag, why is not supported from your point of view? Did you try it?

Thanks for your feedback

[cid:381759f73980503101z25871379]
--
[X][X]David Amorín