cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Adeel Zahid <16030...@lums.edu.pk>
Subject Re: Creating a Template from VM and then VM's from that template
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 07:55:31 GMT
Hi Dag,

Unfortunately, I deleted everything (the template and the VMs) and now starting afresh. Will
post if I have problems.

Regards

Adeel

________________________________
From: Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 4:17:24 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Creating a Template from VM and then VM's from that template

Could you post up the contents of your ifcfg-eth0 on the ISO VM and the template created VM?
(Please don’t attach files since they are stripped by the mailing list).

The other thing I noticed just now is the documentation doesn’t mention cleaning your DHCP
cache files – this also needs done on the source VM.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue