cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From William Alianto <will...@xofap.com>
Subject Re: need help on Template and Storage issue
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:13:54 GMT
I have installed the management server, and have one KVM hypervisor and one Storage server
with NFS capability. On the dashboard I can see that all of them have been added to the system
properly, or it might seems to be, including the networking. I guess that would be the least
minimum requirement for the initial installation.

--
Regards,

William