cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Ciobanu Cristian" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject RE: File upload task failed to complete due to: Error writing request body to server
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 07:33:56 GMT
Hi Boris,

      After I have uploaded a new template I was able to use the previous one, but again I
have the same issue with the last added..

Thanks
Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Boris Stoyanov [mailto:boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:21 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: File upload task failed to complete due to: Error writing request body to server

Hi Cristian,

Have you tried reinstalling the template and recreating SSVM?

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

> On Oct 30, 2017, at 2:01 PM, Ciobanu Cristian <cristian.c@istream.today> wrote:
>
> Hi Boris,
>
>  I use local storage and the template is successfully installed, I'm able to deploy to
other host (same cluster ) using this template, the only issue is that it may take longer,
the copy progress take longer, same issue for second host also ( not working one ) but there
I end with this :