cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CS Switch Configuration
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:25:14 GMT
Luis,

If you can ping the public gateway, then I'd look at the configuration of the gateway.  Can
you get to/from the internet from there? Are there access control lists that are blocking
your traffic.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis [mailto:lmartinez073@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 11 September 2017 15:37
To: Users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; users-help@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CS Switch Configuration

Hi all
After several days trying different configuration on my Switch I still have the same problem,
the S-VM is unable to ping to internet, I have verified my configuration and the names of
my interfaces, the names march in my CS and interfaces name (management-storage and public-guest),
can somebody share experiences or how a Cisco 3560 was configured? the S-VM is able to ping
the gateway but not internet This is the configuration I am using.
conf tinterface range Gi0/11-12switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunkswitchport
trunk allowed vlan 65,300-800#switchport mode accesschannel-group 4 mode activechannel-protocol
lacpend Thank you for your help.