cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: User Acceptance Test Plan for CS
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 11:40:47 GMT
Hi Imran,

All the cloudstack test plans are in the link. There are couple of options for you
1) manual testing: create you own test plan out of the cloudstack test plans that are available
on the wiki page you have listed/found.
2) automated testing: use the “test/integration/smoke” test folder tests and run it against
the cloud.  This will require some time to understand how Marvin and test scripts work.  You
can find information here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Marvin+-+Testing+with+Python

Best,
Raja
Engineering, Accelerite
http://www.accelerite.com

On 9/9/17, 4:03 PM, "Imran Ahmed" <imran@eaxiom.net> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Has anyone created a template for Acceptance Testing of  CloudStack before
>handing over to the customer or  may refer to a link ? Are there any
>automated testing tools available something like TempTest or Rally that can
>be used with OpenStack clouds.
>
>By doing a google search, I came across this link
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+Plans and it
>seems to be useful upto some extent however its an old link?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Imran

DISCLAIMER