cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Meyer <snooop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack modules in Ansible 2.4
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 20:59:55 GMT
Hi,

first of all great news about contributing known deployment tools, but i
have a question about known best practices:
Isnt Hashicorps Terraform made for infrastructure stuff like adding a
second nic  into vms, instead of Ansible?

I thought ansible is made to deploy the meaning or behaviour of a vm, and
not managing its dependencies beyond its space.

Best Regards,
Snooops