cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>
Subject Re: Free capacity calculation within ACS
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:14:55 GMT
Hi Ingo,

You might want to look at the release period set in your installation:
host.reservation.release.period. This release window time is there to keep
the capacity of stopped machines on a host for a certain time, before
releasing it, in case the machine has to start again soon after. And most
likely for other reason maybe in the advance networking mode. So try to
decrease this time window and check your capacity after that.

Marc-Aurèle