cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gian Paolo Buono <gianpaolo.bu...@gesca.it>
Subject Re: [restart network services]
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:37:39 GMT
ok, but on the same vpc i have a forwarding rules on port https 443 that hangs and I must restart
the firewall rules..and these is for me a big problem

thanks

On 09/26/2017 02:59 PM, Sean Lair wrote:

For these false-positive error messages:

site-to-site Vpn Connection to xxxxx on router r-15854-VM(id: 15854)  just switch from Connected
to Disconnected

We also had that issue, it was a bug and is fixed in 4.9.3 by this pull request:

http://mail01.gesca.it:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiY2YzY5ODg1MTdjZWE4MDg4ND01OUNBNEY2Ql81NjE1XzEzMzI4XzEmJmFhZTk3NGRmZGE0NmE3YT0xMjIzJiZ1cmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZnaXRodWIlMkVjb20lMkZhcGFjaGUlMkZjbG91ZHN0YWNrJTJGcHVsbCUyRjIwNDAlMEQ=

-----Original Message-----
From: Gian Paolo Buono [mailto:gianpaolo.buono@gesca.it]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 2:05 AM
To: nitinkumar.maharana@accelerite.com<mailto:nitinkumar.maharana@accelerite.com>
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [restart network services]

Hi Nitin,
thanks but i have a big problem on this vpc, because have a site to stite vpn and often i
receive this message:

site-to-site Vpn Connection to xxxxx on router r-15854-VM(id: 15854)  just switch from Connected
to Disconnected

The vpn is always UP, infact does not lose ping packages, but on the same vpc i have a forwarding
rules on port https 443 that hangs and I must restart the firewall rules....
Furthermore i have  found in  /var/log/cloud.log http://mail01.gesca.it:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiYyMDdiOTY1NTZiZTQ4Y2NiNT01OUNBNEY2Ql81NjE1XzEzMzI4XzEmJmRhNzhhMTZlOWFlN2Q2OD0xMjIzJiZ1cmw9Y3NuZXRmaWx0ZXIlMkVweQ==,
but what is this scripts ? Can i Block it ?

Please, help me...thanks
Gian Paolo