cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luis <lmartinez...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject CS Switch Configuration
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:36:52 GMT
Hi all
After several days trying different configuration on my Switch I still have the same problem,
the S-VM is unable to ping to internet, I have verified my configuration and the names of
my interfaces, the names march in my CS and interfaces name (management-storage and public-guest),
can somebody share experiences or how a Cisco 3560 was configured? the S-VM is able to ping
the gateway but not internet
This is the configuration I am using.
conf tinterface range Gi0/11-12switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunkswitchport
trunk allowed vlan 65,300-800#switchport mode accesschannel-group 4 mode activechannel-protocol
lacpend
Thank you for your help.