cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luis <lmartinez...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Configuring CS with Advance Networking for an internal laboratory
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:55:59 GMT
Hi
After removing Switchport mode access i am able to ping to the gateway but not to internet,
I have my resolv to 8.8.8.8 but unable to ping to internet, any help or advice will be appreciated.

thank you.

      From: Imran Ahmed <imran@eaxiom.net>
 To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
 Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 12:59 AM
 Subject: RE: Configuring CS with Advance Networking for an internal laboratory

I don’t think you need this line at least:

Switchport mode access

I assume that you use the LACP bond that bonds interfaces:  Gi0/11 and Gi0/12  to carry
both public traffic as well as guest traffic.

The next factor is the  traffic labels you set in your  Cloudstack advanced zone setup .

Another factor is the  configuration of  cloudbro and Cloudbr1  bridges  in your interface
configurations.

By the way  are you using  CentOS or Ubuntu or Suse or ..?

Regards,

Imran