cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <daniel.herrm...@zv.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Upgrade Router via API after CP Upgrade
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 19:02:10 GMT
Hi Dag,

aah, the global setting was the missing piece in the puzzle, that makes total sense now. Thank
you. I am currently using the Python CS module for coding the script, I will use that for
the task at hand.

And yes, you are right, this is actually CloudPlatform. We are currently at 4.5 and the upgrade
to 4.7(.1) includes some major changes regarding the S2S VPN, the update is quite complicated
and required detailed planning and coordination with our customers while upgrading the VPRs.
I was not aware that this specific feature (shadow mode) is CP only, which however explains
why I could not find any hint in the API documentation.

Regards
Daniel