cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka Gunasekara <asa...@nimbus.lk>
Subject Re: Secondary storage is not secondary properly
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 06:41:43 GMT
Hi Dag, still the error persists, please find the screen shot url

https://snag.gy/xecXiP.jpg

Could it be the cloudstack version that I am using, since the vmware
support is not built in to the download cloudstack provided, I used below
url but the system vm template is from cloudstack

http://www.shapeblue.com/packages/

Thanks and Reagrds

Asanka

On 17 August 2017 at 11:37, Asanka Gunasekara <asanka@nimbus.lk> wrote:

> Thank you,  Rodrigo
>
> Best Regards
>
> Asanka
>
> On 15 August 2017 at 23:04, Rodrigo Baldasso <rodrigo@loophost.com.br>
> wrote:
>
>> Put the zone in maitenance mode, that will not auto create the ssvm's.
>>
>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>>
>> Rodrigo Baldasso - LHOST
>>
>> (51) 9 8419-9861
>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> On 15/08/2017 14:00:45, Asanka Gunasekara <asanka@nimbus.lk> wrote:
>> Hi Dag, restart did not work but updating the tables initiate the
>> recreation of the system VMs. But it does not give me the chance to
>> restart
>> cloudstack server, as soon as destroy the VMs it starts the VM recreation.
>> Is there a way to stop this behaviour
>>
>> Thanks and Regards
>>
>> Asanka
>>
>> On 15 August 2017 at 14:19, Asanka Gunasekara wrote:
>>
>> > Thank you Dag
>> >
>> > Best Regards
>> >
>> > Asanka

>> in

> [...]