cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.9 Enabling Local Storage for Zones
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 08:57:03 GMT
It’s not that kind of setting.

Goto Zone →<zone-name>→Details

Go through all the details. There you will see “Enable local storage for User VMs”. Modify
details to change the value.

Regards,
Anshul

On 03/08/17, 2:17 PM, "Imran Ahmed" <imran@eaxiom.net> wrote:

    Hi Anshul,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Can you specify the setting parameter? All I can see under settings for a zone are below
:

    1.  enable.dynamic.scale.vm Enables/Disables dynamically scaling a vm

    2.  guest.domain.suffix     Default domain name for vms inside virtualized networks fronted
by router

    3.  minreq.sysvmtemplate.version  What version should the Virtual Routers report

    4.  network.router.EnableServiceMonitoring    service monitoring in router enable/disable
option,

    5.  network.throttling.rate Default data transfer rate in megabits per second allowed
in network.

    6.  pool.storage.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold      Percentage (as a value between
0 and 1) of allocated storage utilization above which allocators will disable using the pool
for low allocated storage available.

    7.  pool.storage.capacity.disablethreshold    Percentage (as a value between 0 and 1)
of storage utilization above which allocators will disable using the pool for low storage
available.

    8.  system.vm.use.local.storage   Indicates whether to use local storage pools or shared
storage pools for system VMs.

    9.  use.external.dns  Bypass internal dns, use external dns1 and dns2

    regards,

    Imran